Skip to content
THE SHOWCASE OF HBCU CONSISTS OF 5 STUDENT COMPONENTS AND 2 ADULT COMPONENTS
- The HBCU Champions Campaign is a school-based program designed to prepare students for the college fair.
- The College Fair allows students to meet college and university representatives from all across the nation.
- Education First Pre-College Conference is a consortium of college preparatory classes for students, parents, and educators to participate in such as; the admissions process, high school academic review, essay writing, scholarships and financial aid and more.
- The Career Fair allows students the opportunity to speak with local Kentuckiana professionals from various career fields.
- Senior Seminar is a one-on-one session that provides students the opportunity to speak with a higher education professional regarding their college and career goals and academic portfolio.
- The Achievement Gap Luncheon and Parent Engagement Program provide educational workshops for local educators and administrators, parents and community leaders. (Dr. Donna Ford & Dr. Pedro Noguera)
- The Urban Jazz Exchange is a networking reception that allows the college representatives to meet and interact with counselors, educators, parents, youth organizations, etc. in an environment away from the students.